Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Brand New Year of 2010

Hai...to all my friends...so long din update my blog....u may be forget who i am d....haha....

First of all, I would like to wish u all have a prosperous year of 2010. As for me, I have new aims for this brand new year of tiger...wat aims is it?this can be too long if I want to tell u here...but actually I have a little changes in myself....u may see it when u meet...for those friends in my hometown, they dun have the chance bcos all busy with their work and I am the only one who r more free after finished my industrial training in hospital....

Talking about industrial training, there is a lot of fun and also learn a lot of new stuff...sorry friends i din have the chance to take picture of the hospital due to the policy.....i just take one picture of my own....haha...is in the facebook...i think u all will see it d when enter to the facebook...

About my Aims.....in short is to become a better person....the most important thing is no regret with what I am doing or making any kind of decisions. Another matter is to add oil as what I seen in yune's blog...for our final year.....the last one is to look young all the time + confidence build up...haha...hope u all will have a year with all sweet memories with a good health in this new year....I am looking forward to meet my friends in campus in 2 weeks time...take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment