Friday, May 21, 2010

random pictures






























hi...everyone...long time din update my blog...haha a bit lazy....thanks to my family and friends who give me surprises and present during my birthday...it is the last year we r celebrate together before graduate...the pictures above....just some random pictures that is chosen...the first picture on the top left hand side is the picture of me studying at kfc with my friends on the study week....haha really enjoy those moments with friends....

The second picture on the right...very delicious fruit with ices....we had it at the shop called shark...missed it...really cooled of can have it now with the weather that is so cooling....the third picture is on the bottom is a flower that is made by my course mate...really nice...n my course mate give me a bouquet of flower made up of this on my birthday..really like it and appreciated it very much.....the last picture is the present given by my best friend who always help out a lot where i can have the sweetness during my birthday..the chocolates are nice...thank you very much to all of them really like it...and this is a special year for me also bcos have a lot of friends celebrate for me....

Thanks to my roomate who also give a present that i really like it with my name on it...so much so xie xie nid to tell them...n i also do not forget those that wishes me through facebook and sms me for the wishes...n my gang of friends who treat me steamboat, pizza, and hong ji dan, the cards, different presents that is received that my cousemate made for me.....one word can only describe for all the things that u all have done....touching....happiness by my side... haha..currently still at kampar doing my final year project...see u all very soon...take care...

No comments:

Post a Comment