Monday, July 27, 2009

Appreciate wat i have now....

Wow, is the first word that i want to say..y? i think is because i had already finish my ATC and PTC mid term exam liao...wat a relief....feeel stress b4 the test, bcos the marks contribution is 30%...now can sing i believe i can fly.....let go ATC n PTC....hehe....the main point that i want to say is just start NOW......

Appreciation is wat i want n continue to do now....i want to appreciate wat i have this moment... like my family, friends, things that i have, people that i meet everyday, and many more.....the important thing is to maintain good health so that i able to more things to show my appreciation towards others...now i really appreaciate i have my friends around me who care n love me...they always help out when i in trouble..sometime a single little thing that my friends do i will feel very touched and happy for a whole day.... even sometime make me wanna cry bcos i am very xin fu bcos have u all as my frens....i do want to say sorry if i had say or did something that make u all upset or unhappy.... friendship to be long is wat i hope....i wish it can come true ........

Paiseh to drag you all to the sad mode.....now nid to change the mode to the happiness.....haha...going out with u all n doing things together like yam cha, dinner, going to the fun fair make me feel really happy n made my memory have add another happy incident....wish can have more fun activities with u all......that all wat i want to say for 2day......take care....

3 comments:

  1. Appreciating and do what you can to appreciate is good enough. But do let others know that you appreciate them. Else, it will another different story. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. jen is glad to have you as well^^
    you help jen a lot..thx ya, dear~

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the comments from both of you....i appreciate it very much....you r welcome jenny....i just do what i can do only.

    ReplyDelete