Friday, July 17, 2009

Ipoh trip....




hai, everyone....went to ipoh last week (not quite remember) haha...happy bcos can see lam fung....he came to ipoh to promote the power root coffee...wow...he also have a session of authograf for the poster of him...i go there with my 2 frens together...1 of my frens goes around when we r waiting for lam fung to cum...

There are games that u can played before the arrival of lam fung... it's a lot of fun there....the moment lam fung come out from the backstage, all of them screamed (including me...)Paiseh bcos he is really handsome n charming....his smile really attract a lot of ppl....his arrival made the whole ipoh parade bcome congested with ppl....cannot even move a single step freely. i still feel very happy can hav the opprtunity to see him. this is the second time i see him d....first time is at my hometown.....haha really happy....

This opportunity to see have to thank my good fren who told me the news when she know it....the moment i really excited....haha...then i started to plan wat to do when i go to ipoh....really thank to her....besides that i want to thank to him who accompany me go to ipoh....feel bad when he went to shopping alone in ipoh parade when me n my frens r waiting for lam fung. besides that, we also hav activities when we at ipoh....go to old town cafe....really like the place a
lot.....hope to go there summore.....thank to mj and her family member who treat us well....really like stay in own house....feel so warm...the food there also nice.....feeellll gooooood especially
those cook by mj n her mother..........

here are some pictures that i took...some r blur...paiseh bcos it is shaky....thx for mj for taking the picture for me....made your hand pain...

The two DJ from 988.
Lam fung sharing his experience on the coffee he drink.

3 comments:

  1. HAHA!!! Finally found your blog!! SWT

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree wat u said. he is really handsome n charming! haha! but where he went is jusco,not ipoh parade la. thx for both of u cz accompany me went to jusco.

    ReplyDelete
  3. paiseh i forget liao....^^

    ReplyDelete