Thursday, May 14, 2009

First and new blog

Hai, to all my frens out there... how r u all...is semester break d...must take good care of yourself.... haha feel nice bcos at last i can have a blog d...sorry to those who wait so long to read my blog.... walau....i dunno wat to post for the first blog...so may upload some pictures from my birthday.... hope u all like it...by the way i open facebook d. it is the same e-mail address as my MSN...

The cardboard held by a preety gal is the present that they give for my birthday present besides the chocolate cake. i like the present very much... thanks to all my frens... nice...

This is me and my darling...haha so xin fu...

Momo n me....u see her eyes....a bit scary?


Another leng lui taking photo wif me..... cheese!!!

Handsome or not the guy taking pic with me?
he is one of my best frens....
Thanks to u all to make the surprise birthday for me...i feel really grateful n happy to have u all by my sides....see u all soon .... take care><




















No comments:

Post a Comment